I've noticed a few folks arriving at this here blog by way of another one, namely (postmodernbarney.com), so I've been checking it out off and on. Dorian's writing is really sharp and funny, particularly in this entry from August 6, 2004 on "the gayest comic of all time." Hilarious, and I now know that I really, really need a copy of the aptly named Sensation Comics #1.
Added bonus: Dorian shares my hots for the character Wildcat (or at least I think he does), and provides a very juicy, very shirtless photo of Jason Statham to make his case for the Transporter star to play the role on film. Now if only someone would make a film adaptation of one of the two Batman-forced-to-fight-Wildcat-or-else comics in my collection...
Give your PC a makeover with MS Office Pro Plus 2019 and Windows 11 Pro for
just $26
-
[image: The All-in-One Microsoft Office Pro 2019 for Windows]
*TL;DR*: Upgrade your PC with ease with MS Office Pro Plus 2019 and Windows
11 Pro for just $...
13 hours ago
1 comment:
Glad to know I'm sending some traffic your way. Thanks for the plug. I think we're both going to be waiting a long time for a Wildcat movie, though...
Post a Comment