I know, I know: I should really compose a tribute to Heath Ledger. To tell the truth, I'm still kind of reeling from the news--what little of it there is at this point. So I'll save those thoughts for another post (ah, if only more people would hold off on reporting news when there is no news to report), and instead share a wonderful 3-D animation of an entirely different Joker. This is very brief, but features some quite nice bondage and beltlessness. You can't wrong with that combo in my book.
(Courtesy of the always-informative Bat-Blog. Check the post there for a darker alternate ending with cameos by two other superfriends.)
Give your PC a makeover with MS Office Pro Plus 2019 and Windows 11 Pro for
just $26
-
[image: The All-in-One Microsoft Office Pro 2019 for Windows]
*TL;DR*: Upgrade your PC with ease with MS Office Pro Plus 2019 and Windows
11 Pro for just $...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment