Discovered this short-lived blog by a self-styled "real life superhero in training" by accident tonight. It's a shame the thing only lasted for 4 entries (the final post nearly a year ago), because the concept is interesting, and I would have liked to have seen where this young man's journey took him. I enjoyed reading his thoughts on faith, evil, time, and sundry other matters.
It's hard to tell how seriously the guy is taking his project of transforming himself into a vigilante, facing danger, and so on; I just hope he's okay. In the absence of actual superpowers, these things are best left to the realm of fantasy--where they can still be every bit as real, in a certain way, only a good deal safer.
Pay $68 for 5 years of piano lessons, right on your phone or computer
-
[image: flowkey Piano Learning App]
*TL;DR:* The flowkey Piano Learning App is only $67.97 (MSRP $899) for a
five year subscription until Oct. 11 at 11:59 ...
6 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment